ICICI Bank Personal LoanICICI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate @ 10.99%. Get your Loan
ICICI Bank is one of the largest private and public banking and financial service providers with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. India has a great market value. It is also one of the four largest banks in India.
It offers a broader range of financial services and banking products through multiple channels for companies and retailers. ICICI Bank was established in 1994.
ICICI currently has 4070 branches and 13,403 ATMs in India. It was promoted by ICICI Limited in 1994.
A personal loan is a general purpose loan for personal use. The main purpose of such a loan is to meet all types of needs or expenses. ICICI Bank offers a personal loan to your personal needs at a competitive rate and requires no guarantee. This loan can be contracted to bring the family of international trips, bring the company to a higher level and send the children abroad for higher education, etc.
If you are looking for an ICICI loan, then you are in the right place to receive your loan. Because a personal loan is immediately available, people usually opt for it.
The bank will consider your personal profile when approving the loan. If you are married, your own villa has existed for many years, you prefer a bachelor who often changes homes. If you live in a rental house, the banks also check the background, where your profile and experience are crucial to make the loan acceptable.
In most cases, most of us have a personal loan to win the financial crisis. By choosing a personal loan without knowing the advantages and disadvantages that could cost us more than expected from time to time.
ICICI Personal Loan Features:
- Minimal Documentation
- Competitive Interest rate
- Quick processing
- No security is required
- Interest rate from 12.25 % to 18.54%
- Loan up to 20 lakhs
- Flexible EMI options from 12 to 60
- Fixed interest rate throughout Loan tenure
- Disbursement in 72 hours
Benefits of ICICI Personal Loan
- Crediting the amount in to account directly
- Simple Documentation
- Choosing the repayment period as you wish
Documents needed for salaried persons:
- Identity Proof: Passport, Driving license, Voter Id, Pan Card
- Address Proof: Utility bill (Electricity bill, Gas bill)
- Salary slips for the last three months.
- Passport photograph
Documents for Business people:
- Identity Proof, Address Proof, Date of Birth Proof
- Income Proof for the last two years
- Last six months bank statements
- Office address proof
- Office Ownership proof
- Business continuity proof
- Profit and loss account for the last two years