Personal Loans with Great Rates At BAJAJ FINSERV
Bajaj Fineserv Non Banking Financial Corporation was established in 2007. It offers services in personal loan, home loan, business loan, doctor loan and EMI card.
Bajaj Finance Ser The personal loan can be used for any purpose. It can be for vacations, sending children abroad for higher education, a big wedding, housing renovation and debt consolidation, paying off existing debts.
Bajaj Finance will always look for DTI that measures the debt with all incomes. Keep this number as low as possible because it plays a crucial role in approving your loan. Reports have shown that people with lower DTIs are better at managing their monthly expenses and paying their loans. The low number represents a good balance between loans and your income. It is always good to keep the percentage below 30%
Personal loan is a great tool to manage your personal finances and put your plans on hold for action.
Suitable for personal loans for employees:
Minimum net income after all deductions: 40,000
Cities: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore.
Personal loan: Features and Benefits
- Instant online approval
- By applying personal loan bajajfinanceserv you can get to know about its approval and to disburse the amount in your account it takes 72 hours through its online portal facility.
- Get funds in 72 hours in Account
- Loans up to 25 Lakhs
- Part Prepayment facility
- When you get extra amount, you can choose to prepay certain amount of your personal loan which in turn help you in overall tenure, EMIs and also help you to close the loan early.
- You can make pre payment up to six times in a calendar year
- The prepayment amount can't be less than sum of three EMIs.
- There is no maximum limit for prepayment option in Bajaj finance personal loan.
- You have options to prepay loans with the surplus funds.
- You can re-avail the prepaid amount at any point of time during loan tenure time without any additional documentation.
- The interest is only on the amount utilized and not on the Pre paid amount.
- Hassle-free online transactions
- Special offer for Bajaj finance serv customers
Nil Preclosure charges
- In case you would like to foreclose your personal loan any time during your loan is running after the first EMI is over, you can foreclose without any additional cost attached for foreclosing.
Online account access:
- Once you have taken the personal loan from bajajfinance you can get all the details about the personal loan like interest rate, repayment track, payment schedule on bajajfinanceserv portal.
Documents required for Personal loan
- Signed application with Photograph
- Salary Slips for the last three months
- Bank statements for latest 3 months
- Employment Proof: Employee ID and Visiting card
Work experience Proof:
- Appointment letter, Form 16, Salary slips for 1 year Previous employment proof: Appointment letter, promotional letters, confirmation letters, previous salary slips, form 16
Know your customer proof:
- Identity Proof: Passport, Voter ID Card, Driving license, PAN card
- Address Proof: Passport, PAN card, Driving license, Bank verification letter license, ration card, Letter from the Employer (With HR)
- Age Proof: Passport, PAN card, Driving license, Birth certificate For Bajaj finance serv personal loan related queries, get in touch with us.